If you are looking for career opportunity in a dynamic organization you have come to the right place.Browse through our vacant position or send us your resume to: email@example.com | +91-22 2567 3235
WHAT WE DO
We are blockchain experts. We are digital natives. we ensure that from your initial idea through to final implementation, we deliver our solutions leveraging "best in class" digital technology to enhance the business.
We are a young company - raring to go - with a bunch of rarified individuals who love to tackle complex problems and provide simple and elegant solutions. We love to work with people and companies who are enthusiastic to grow their business through technology innovations.
Join us in our exciting journey
Role: DOT NET Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Role: HR Professional
- Proven working experience as HR Professional with an Exp of 5 – 6 Yrs
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Role: MSBI Profile (Power BI , SSRS & SSIS)
· Power BI development and administration.
· Building Analysis Services reporting models.
· Developing visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
· Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
· Able to implement row-level security on data and understands application security layer models in Power BI. · Proficient in making DAX queries on the Power BI desktop.
· Excellent analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
· Expertise in using advanced level calculations on the data set.
· Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
· Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
· Adapt in developing, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
· Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
Nice to haves
· Knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
· Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS) or API automation. · Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
Minimum Experience – 5 years (Only in Power BI)
Responsibilities for UI Designer
· Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
· Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
· Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
· Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts
· Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
· Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
· Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use
· Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
Qualifications for UI Designer
· 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
· Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
· Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
Educational Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / B Sc with Computer Diploma
· Should be an Ace Guy Technically with an Outstanding Coding Capability on any Coding / Programming Knowledge (mere knowledge will not suffice)
· Must have handled Middle Eastern Clients and successfully delivered Projects and did the handholding.
· Exhibited Knowledge & Skill about People & Project Management
· Experience about handling Software Projects on New Technologies like BlockChain, Data Analytics, Big Data, AR/VR, iOT would surely add to the value
· Thorough knowledge over Microsoft Technology and RDBMS Packages are a must for this incumbent
· Managing, motivating, and continuously setting examples for the Team thru’ proactive participation
· CMM talks about Continuous Improvement, and we would want him / her to achieve the same in letter & spirit for all the Deliveries & Project Milestones
· Should be a BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MS / MC
· Effectively manage and assign projects as necessary while lending support to the team.
· Building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
· Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
· Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
· Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
· Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
· Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
· Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
· Work with open-source technologies as needed.
· Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN.
· Lead the team through development and operations.
· Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
Required & Wish to Be Skill Sets:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
· Strong experience with Windows/Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
· Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
· Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, WorkFront, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
· Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
· Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
· Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
· More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
Drop your CV here
We will consider your Profile for future Jobs